Q: Super-Cleanse and Detox your Laundry
Sometimes the best way to reap the greatest benefit is to start from scratch. Charlie’s Soap allows you to do just that. Repeated washing with many laundry detergents can leave residues in both your washer and your wash that can irritate sensitive skin.
Charlie’s Soap is a soothing, safe, effective and biodegradable detergent that leaves nothing but the sweet smell of clean between your clothes and your skin.
To Super-Cleanse and Detox right now, here’s what you do as a new user of Charlie’s Soap:
- Super-Cleanse your machine by washing a load of rags with at least one load of Charlie’s Soap for Laundry.
- Use hot water and heavy agitation.
- Super-Cleanse your laundry by washing the same load a few times in a row, each time with a new dose of Charlie’s Soap for Laundry. Each wash will remove more of those irritating residues until you’re left with like-new laundry: clean, soft and fresh-smelling.
- Use only Charlie’s Soap products, and both your laundry AND your machine will stay super clean and odour free!
Q: Tips for HE washing machine users
Many HE washers really are efficient at cleaning with less water than traditional top-loading washers. Charlie’s Soap is perfect for them. However, some HE machines are inefficient with their use of lower levels of water and thus need a little help.
- Leave your washer on the Heavy Soil setting for extra agitation. Consider adding soft, plastic, knobby dryer balls to restore some agitation.
- If your washer rarely uses enough water, use the Bulky cycle or add a wet towel to the wash.
- Add Charlie’s Soap for Laundry directly to the clothes when possible. Be sure that the washer doesn’t drain the drum before starting its cycle, though.
- Double rinse.
- With all front loaders, leave the door open to prevent odour.